Han Chiang University College of Communication
- To be a leading higher educational institution of international standing.
- To provide quality and affordable education to both local and international students.
- To produce graduates who are knowledgeable, creative, skilful, responsible, ethical & industry-ready.
- To provide a caring, safe & healthy environment for our students and staff.
- To develop forward-looking and industry-oriented programmes.
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills that give them the edge in the job market.
- To inculcate positive values, thinking and good behaviour among students.
- To recruit, develop and retain staff who play an active role in promoting education excellence.
Han Chiang University College of Communication is a not-for-profit institution of higher learning that offers quality education at affordable fees for the community. Since its establishment in 1999, it has become a renowned University College in the country catering to the educational needs of local and international students.