- Manage HR operational activities which include employee data administration, claim processing, payroll management, and attendance verification.
- Ensure all staff movement data which includes new hires, internal transfers, and resignations / terminations are being reflected in the SAP system on a timely basis.
- Verify and process employees leave and overtime data.
- Check, verify and process the claims submitted by the employees.
- Manage the payroll cycle as per the agreed cut-off date.
- Attend to HR enquiries to sort out the discrepancies and provide guidance to the employee.
- 1 year experience working on a HR Administrative role.
- Fresh graduates with prior internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin (both read & write) is needed for this role as this role is required to support the China market.