- Energetic and enthusiastic, enjoy working with infants aged 3 months old to 18 months old.
- Being passionate about infant overall development.
- Committed in nurturing children with great responsibility, love and affection.
- Performing routine care and concern for the infants.
- Planning and carrying out the daily developmental programme.
- Maintain relationship as well as communication with infants and their families.
- Candidate must possess experience handling infant, Certificate SKM Level 3 Pengasuhan Dan Pendidikan Awal Kanak-Kanak, Kursus Asuhan Permata, Nursing equivalent and above.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply. Training and coaching will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia or English
- Locations: USJ or Ara Damansara