- Provide L2 support in incident, request, change and problem management related to database operations, ETL and Data Virtualization (DV) platform.
- Provide L2 support covering 24/7 and participate in Major incidents.
- Ensure SLA for incidents and service requests are met with high quality of work.
- Ensure KPIs, such as breach case target, MTTR and escalation target is met.
- Install and upgrade database systems, apply patches and implement changes when required.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors ensuring high availability of database systems and DV plat.
- Manage database access, backups and ensure compliance to database and security standards.
- Monitor database performance proactively and perform analysis of cases to prevent recurring issues.
- Identify initiatives to reduce incidents and improve team productivity and efficiency
- Review and enhance database monitoring when required.
- Develop processes and operation procedures/documentations related to database operations.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards related database operations.
- Perform capacity planning and participate in Disaster Recovery drill.
- Opportunity to progress to a Team Leader that coordinates the support activities within a shift team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Candidates with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience may be considered for a senior position.
- Experienced candidates need to be proficient in at least one of the following:
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Oracle Database
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in the following areas will be advantageous:
– Linux and Windows operation systems.
– Programming and scripting languages such as Java, PowerShell and Python.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Flexible to work on any shift.
- Experienced candidate with strong interest and experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) will be considered for senior/supervisor position.