– Responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
– Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
– Testing and evaluating new programs.
– Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
– Writing and implementing efficient code.
– Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
– Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
– Training users.
– Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Familiar in C#, Java, C++, TSQL, HTML, CSS, Angular, Node.js
– Android and IOS is added as advantage
– Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an added advantage
– Junior and Senior position available. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.