We are an accounting firm with the aim of expanding its business. In tandem with our expansion plan, we are seeking suitable candidates who are dynamic, motivated, and result oriented with high degree of commitment to join us. We provide great opportunities to learn as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- To assist in preparing full sets of account
- Perform recording of transactions using accounting software
- Prepare account in accordance with accounting standard and regulations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including auditors and tax agents.
- Travel to client’s office or other location for accounting work
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or currently pursuing professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, MICPA)
- Candidates with or without experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates and intern are welcome to apply
- A good degree of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and can embrace a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.