Apply to be an Associate at Opus Asset Management where you will be exposed to all the core functions of the business through on-job rotations for 18 to 24 months. Associates will be exposed to mandatory learning, technical/product learning and work-based learning. The kick-start of your career with us will be supported through mentoring and engagements with the management and various Head of Departments. Upon completion of the program, you will be assigned to the position based on your capability, strengths, skillsets, and experience.
So are you in?
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably with major in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M). Other disciplines including Marketing, Computer Science & Accounting would also be considered.
- Entry level candidate, or have up to 1 year of working experience
- Passionate in pursuing career in Asset Management industry
- A quick learner with high learning agility and flexibility
- Innovative, independent, energetic and a great team player
- With good command of English (written & spoken)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to take part in our assessment centre for further selections.