As a PDE Metrology/RDA Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for facilitating improvement of manufacturing capability, executing global business processes, and enabling the leverage of world-wide resources to deliver Best-In-Class performance. Your objective is to drive global peer groups to align and optimize manufacturing performance, which will include involvement in resolving tactical issues. Execute to this by focusing on manufacturing big rock performance gaps (metrics) and leverage the global network to define solutions that can be driven across all sites. You will work with your customers on benchmarking these metrics to improve performance in the Micron Backend.
This position requires significant exploratory work in supporting the TD development to characterize the process by supporting engineering recipe in various metrology and inspection workstation. Additional responsibilities include the knowledge and use of statistical tools and concepts to ensure the quality of measurement/inspection data generated and the requirements needed of the Metro/RDA TOR.
This position requires interfacing with Tech Development Engineering team, Global and Site Quality, Central Engineering, Global Purchasing and Planning groups to review and evaluate manufacturing changes. You must be willing and capable of effective collaboration with your partners and customers. You must also be willing and capable of international travel, as needed, to accomplish your objectives.
- Support Metro/RDA MTEP Evaluation, Decision Analysis, develop and manage projects designed to reduce cost, improve throughput, reduce tool measurement variability, and perform research and develop new metrology capabilities to improve detection capability
- Partner with the metrology/RDA tool vendors to develop new hardware, software, and technologies related to recipe and hardware performance improvements
- Responsible for inspection & measurement recipe development
- We work closely with different teams to understand any relationship across defense line and feasibility of shift left activities.
- Analysis correlation between wafer fabrication parameters and backend manufacturing issues to identify opportunities for gap closure, and work with process integration team to reach a resolution.
- Establish and define Metrology/RDA Business Process
- Develop methodology for Metro/Inspection Data Continuity across all metro/RDA steps
- Establish Recipe Setup (POR) and Change Protocol for all Metro/RDA workstations types
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field.
- Hands on in recipe development for inspection and measurement workstation such as KLA, Rudolph, Nordson, CAMTEK preferred
- Experience in Fab Process, PWF or Backend engineering process or package development preferred
- Good technical knowledge in component test and/or module manufacturing process
- Good data analysis, statistical analysis, data interpretation skills
- Ability to make sound data-driven decisions. Prioritize and apply due-diligence in day to day task.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Project Management Software or any equivalent software.
- With good oral and written English communication skills