IT Intern – Software Testing
• Create & maintain end-to-end test cases independently for multiple products
• Execute software test based on created test cases for all software features/functions
• Work closely with software developers to ensure delivery of quality software
• Document test results, log all the software defects and track the defects to closure
• Ensure high quality of products being developed and delivered based on product requirement
• Opportunity for exposure to software development may be considered on a case by case basis
IT Intern – Software Engineer
• Responsible for designing, programming and development of application program
• Perform logic design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting of the programs
• Support and maintenance for all related projects
• Work closely with team members to develop and test web or windows gaming application systems according to system design documentation
• Able to work independently and sensitive to dateline
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Game Development or equivalent. Preference will be given to penultimate year students.
• Please take note that you will be involved in casino product.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good attitude, hardworking and willing to learn.
• Good to have:
o Knowledge in Web or Windows Gaming Application Development
o Knowledge in .NET C# in Web or Windows solution development
Interns with good performance during internship may be offered a permanent role to join us upon graduating.