- To perform requirements gathering, system analysis & design and application development.
- To perform software quality control which includes : prepare test plan, functional testing, load and performance testing, security adherence and code review.
- To carry out research on new technologies.
- To perform technical documentation.
- Involve in User Acceptance Test, application implementation & support activities
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years experience involving in developing mission critical enterprise level application.
- Experience in application development on Microsoft Platform C#.NET/.NET Core, XML Web Services, JSON, .NET Core, and SQL scripts.**
- Good knowledge on container and microservices based applications is an added advantage
- Demonstrates strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be positive, hardworking, work independently as well as in a team and able to meet tight deadlines.