- Assist in export and import documentation & submission of statutory requirement, port clearance.
- Responsible for daily forwarding related matters in order to meet the customer demands & resolve shipment issues within the day.
- Ensure that the jobs are carried out efficiently through close monitoring and follow up with declaration section, loading section and shipping agent.
- Well versed in handling Customs clearance operation & Permit application and necessary Certificates.
- To ensure data, records and filling are kept up to date
- Perform any other job as assigned by Superior from time to time & ensuring deadlines are met.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position or equivalent to
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Shipping course / custom course (KEK certificate)
- Experience in customs clearance for all K1,K2,K3,K8, K9 and ZB1, ZB2 & ZB4.
- Experience in control D&D & port storage Removal calculation & achieve company work KPI
- Proper understanding of Malaysia Custom Act – able to timely and accurate interpretation of HS Code to customs and client satisfaction
- Mandatory knowledge in use of declaration systems / OGA system:
b) Dagangnet (ALDEC similar to Mycargo2u)
c) eDCFZ system
d) PKFZ Integrated Management System (PIMS)
e) Phyto system, Miti COA (Dagangnet e-permit system), Maqis permit