As Software Engineer/Developer Intern at Teranect, you will work on exciting software projects, design and code custom software for clients wishing to automate sharing of information between process controls and higher-level systems, or to organize and report information for use in making business decisions. You will work in a collaborative environment to solve complex client challenges with intelligent, talented and dedicated teammates.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software Product Development – Analyzing user’s needs and defining requirements, designing user interfaces, and constructing / testing / maintaining software products
- Custom Software Development – Working directly with customers to define system requirements and develop real-time software applications related to industrial control (automation) or business solutions
- Configuring and developing industrial mainstream software
- Performing other duties as assigned
Software Development Knowledge:
- Object/User oriented skills
- Web application development
- Familiarity with databases
Software and Platform Knowledge:
- Have knowledge of Databases such as NoSQL, SQL, etc.
- Have knowledge of Frameworks such as Laravel, Flutter, Django, etc.
- Others: Software design, database design, network design/administration.