Key Responsibility Include:
- Work with internal team and external customers to understand business requirements and provide best practice solutions on technical development.
- Work with functional team on business requirements, to propose, design and document it in the technical specification.
- Translates business requirements to technical design, code, and documentation.
- To ensure quality on development solutions.
- Able to research and analyze data to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Ensure effective communication within the team as well as communication with customers, management, and other departments.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Perform development testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected.
- Provide regular status update to superior regarding project status, workload, and outstanding tasks.
- Treat the task assigned as ownership and own responsibilities.
- Actively participate in internal training, sharing sessions, or any knowledge transfer session.
- Concept and knowledge of programming in any language.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- Passionate about learning and exploring new skills and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in web application development. (C#/VB.NET)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Able to work under minimum supervision & independently.
- Good communication skills and able to work efficiently in a team environment.
- Education Requirements
- Candidate should possess a good Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Science/IT or equivalent, although other degrees will be considered.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.