1. The be the designated risk and control specialist on financial operations for payment services running on the consumer digital platform.
2. To drive effective reconciliation, payment settlement and related financial oversights covering all services on the digital platform.
3. To be the focal point and driver for all Paynet and BNM related enquiries, all digital payments issues, to drive remediation proactively, loss event reporting and timely issuance of incident report.
4. Continuous assessments of all digital transactions data points and responsible to lead timely remediation on matters surrounding intersystem transactional breaks, exceptions handling, accounting variance management, compliance breaches and recovery.
5. Responsible to conduct continuous review and update to the department’s risk register, internal procedures, relevant outsourced party standard operating procedures, and control testing procedures in areas of digital financial operations, outsourcing governance and related areas assigned by team lead.
6. Conduct assessments of upcoming product builds related to payments, thorough oversights of operational readiness and strategize approval pitch.
7. Responsible to plan and run risk awareness programs across all digital pillars and relevant stakeholders to cultivate a strong risk and compliance culture.
8. Responsible to provide quality and accurate internal and regulatory reporting which includes all of Paynets’ and BNM reports.